2.00pm – 5.00pm
Saturday, 28 April
2.00pm – 5.00pm
2nd, 4th & 5th May (Wednesday, Friday & Saturday)
9.00am – 12.00pm
STPI Guest Workshop
Guest Studio Member: $306
Ages 13 and above
Limited places available
This three-day workshop is an introduction to the process of developing drawings into unique prints and/or editioned works with two printmaking techniques: Monoprint and Drypoint.
RSVP with Dahlia by Friday, 27 April.
From making your own paper to playing with paper pulp and experimenting with mixed media, join us for a series of fun-filled print workshops for the little ones! To view the full programme, click here.
(From 22 March onwards)
Every Thursday: 11:30AM and Saturday: 2:00PM
Special Evening Tour: Friday 6 April, 6:00PM
Conducted by Friends of the Museums (FOM) docent volunteers, regular guided tours of the current exhibition and facility at STPI are open to the public to gain insights into the exhibited works and artistic process in the STPI Creative Workshop. The tour will take approximately 1 hour and admission is complimentary.
Complimentary guided tours of the exhibition and facility at STPI are conducted by Friends of the Museums (FOM) docent volunteers. Guided tours can be arranged upon request for both adult and children groups. The tour will take approximately 1 hour and can accommodate up to 40 participants. Kindly give at least 3 weeks’ notice for tour requests. Please provide the following information:
Please send your tour requests and enquiries to Esther Chew at [email protected]
Guest Studio Rentals
Membership is open to individuals who:
– Have completed a successful interview, whereby on presentation of their portfolio of printmaking works and deemed qualified to handle the presses independently with minimal supervision.
– Have completed a studio and Health and Safety induction session with a Studio Manager to ensure safe usage of equipment and materials.
– For those who are new to the printmaking process or have not printed for some time, they are required to attend at least 1 STPI workshop session.
– Kindly note that the eligibility to use the guest workshop is subject to approval by STPI.
– Members must be at least 18 years old and should take responsibility for their own actions.
The benefits of membership include:
– Guest studio rental at a discounted rate.
– A 10% discount on selected STPI workshops & programmes.
– Invitations to events and exhibitions at STPI.
Guest Studio Access
Guest Studio Hours:
– Mondays to Fridays: 10am – 7pm
– Saturdays from 9am– 6pm
– Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
– At least 1 week prior booking of the guest studio is required.
All bookings will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
– First Year Printmaking Membership Fee: $100
– Renewal fee from 2nd year at $80
– Half Day Guest Studio Rental (4 hour session): $35
– Whole Day Guest Studio Rental (8 hour session): $70
– Exclusive Guest Studio Rate – (to book the whole studio per day – 5 people max): $300
– 10 full days sessions (valid for 6 months): $ 500
– 25 full days sessions (valid for 12 months): $1000
To note: Members are encouraged to bring their own materials. The fee does not include printing inks, papers and other consumables. All fees are inclusive of the use of presses, newsprint paper, solvents, squeegees and rollers.
For enquiries, contact Senior Education & Outreach Officer Dahlia Osman at [email protected].