Following the Government’s most recent advisory, STPI will resume on-site hands-on workshops in August. Your safety and well-being are of utmost priority to us and we will continue to observe SafeEntry guidelines and current safe distancing measures.
1. Before the Workshop
– Maximum number of 5 workshop participants (excluding 1 facilitator).
– Workshop participants must register and purchase the workshop via the STPI Corner Shop website.
– Do arrive 15-mins before Workshop commences.
– Workshops are subject to cancellation based on Covid-19 precautionary measures. Participants will be informed of any workshop cancellation one day prior to the workshop date and will be refunded of their purchase.
2. Commencing the Workshop
2.1. Safe Entry
– All visitors entering STPI Premises must wear a face mask, complete temperature screening and check-in using the SafeEntry system.
– STPI reserves the right to deny entry to any visitor(s) not wearing a face mask, showing signs of illness or having a temperature of 38.0° C and above.
– Participants should use hand sanitisers (available at the reception desk) or wash their hands prior to the workshop.
– Gallery Staff at front desk will provide green stickers to participants after taking their temperature.
– Participants and facilitator must keep their face masks on at all times.
2.2. Safe Experience — Entering the Workshop space
– Participants’ stations will be arranged to allow 1m distance between each station.
– Facilitator is to minimise physical contact while giving instructions to participants.
– Participants will be given their own tools and materials. Participants are discouraged from sharing or exchanging tools.
– Tools will be disinfected after each workshop.
– Public bathroom capacity will be strictly kept to 2 persons.
3. Concluding the Workshop
– Participants should use hand sanitisers or wash their hands at the end of the workshop.
– Participants must check-out using the SafeEntry system.