Membership is open to individuals who:
– Have completed a successful interview, whereby on presentation of their portfolio of printmaking works and deemed qualified to handle the presses independently with minimal supervision.
– Have completed a studio and Health and Safety induction session with a Studio Manager to ensure safe usage of equipment and materials.
– For those who are new to the printmaking process or have not printed for some time, they are required to attend at least 1 STPI workshop session.
– Kindly note that the eligibility to use the guest workshop is subject to approval by STPI.
– Members must be at least 18 years old and should take responsibility for their own actions.
The benefits of membership include:
– Guest studio rental at a discounted rate.
– A 10% discount on selected STPI workshops & programmes.
– Invitations to events and exhibitions at STPI.
Guest Studio Access
Guest Studio Hours:
– Mondays to Fridays: 10am – 7pm
– Saturdays from 9am– 6pm
– Closed on Sundays and Public Holidays.
– At least 1 week prior booking of the guest studio is required.
All bookings will be on a first-come-first-served basis.
– First Year Printmaking Membership Fee: $100
– Renewal fee from 2nd year at $80
– Half Day Guest Studio Rental (4 hour session): $35
– Whole Day Guest Studio Rental (8 hour session): $70
– Exclusive Guest Studio Rate – (to book the whole studio per day – 5 people max): $300
– 10 full days sessions (valid for 6 months): $ 500
– 25 full days sessions (valid for 12 months): $1000
– For Non-members: Half day, $60 | Full day, $120
To note: Members are encouraged to bring their own materials. The fee does not include printing inks, papers and other consumables. All fees are inclusive of the use of presses, newsprint paper, solvents, squeegees and rollers.
For enquiries, contact Senior Education & Outreach Officer Dahlia Osman at [email protected].