Join a Guided Tour to explore Murakami’s remarkable range of new works as well as an exclusive look into STPI’s Creative Workshop. Guided Tours of the gallery and creative workshop is conducted by volunteer docents from Friends of the Museum.
French – Tue, 10 September, 11.30am
- Please arrive 15-mins before tour time and secure your exhibition entry ticket at the Gallery Reception
- Meeting point for guided tours is at the entrance of the Gallery
- To ensure optimal experience for all our tour participants, the maximum capacity per tour is 15 people, on a first-come-first-served basis
- Tour schedules are subject to changes
- For further enquiries on free guided tours, please email email@example.com