July / August
Relief Printing Workshop (Emboss and Colour Linocut) with STPI Senior Printer, Chong Li Sze
6 July, Sat (10am – 5pm) or
3 August, Sat (10am – 5pm)
$200 non-members/ $190 members
Led by Singapore Tyler Print Institute’s senior printer Chong Li Sze, participants at the workshop will learn to apply print techniques to T-shirts or canvas bags.
* Please bring along a plain T-shirt or canvas bag to print on.
Lithography Demonstration led by STPI Chief Printer, Eitaro Ogawa
13 July, Sat (10am – 12pm)
$15 non-members/ $13 members
Lithography, a printmaking process, entails drawing the image on a stone or plate from which prints are made. Picasso’s lithographic technique evolved from a linear stroke, a product of his initiation in drypoint and aquatint.
STPI OPEN HOUSE
24 August 2013
$200 non-members / $190 members
Participants will be introduced to the basics of copper plate etching by STPI Senior Printer Tamae Iwasaki.
For enquiries, please contact the Education Coordinator Teo Gek Puay at email@example.com or tel: 6336 3663 ext 121
Workshop registration is confirmed with payment at the Gallery Office during hours from Tuesday to Saturday.
Singapore Tyler Print Institute is a non-profit organization that is dedicated to fostering printmaking,
papermaking and paper based art practice, collection and education. In order to maximize the
benefits of all public programs, please assist us by:
- Making payment immediately in order to confirm your place in the workshop.
- Payment can be made at the Gallery Office which is open from Tuesday to Saturday – 10am to 6pm.
STPI accepts cash, cheques and credit cards. Cheques can be made payable to “Singapore Tyler Print Institute”.
We also accept Bank Transfer and our bank details will be provided upon request.
- A minimum of 5 days notice is required to cancel a session and receive full reimbursement of the course.
If 3 days notice is given, there will be a 30% reimbursement and if less than 3 days, the member will be
billed for the session regardless. This is to allow others to take advantage of the studio space, as places are limited.
- A $50 cancellation fee will apply.
- STPI reserves the right to postpone or cancel the workshop if the minimum number of participants is not reached.
- For our public workshops, participants must be at least 18 years old and be responsible for your own safety during the workshop
For enquiries, please contact the Education Coordinator, Teo Gek Puay at firstname.lastname@example.org or tel: 6336 3663 ext. 121.