Gallery Internship Programme at STPI provides a unique platform for individuals to gain valuable insight into the different facets of gallery programming and operations through supporting the gallery team from the various departments – Communications, Education & Outreach, Registrar and Sales. Depending on current projects and schedules, interns will take on various roles and gallery duties, with tasks ranging from managing day-to-day gallery operations, research and write up of upcoming exhibition and Visiting Artist Projects, to preparation for exhibition openings and event set ups. Internship / Volunteer Period
Spring 2017: January – April/May (Please submit your application by 8 December 2017)
Summer 2017: May/June – August (Please submit your application by 3 March 2017)
Fall 2017: August/September – October/November (Please submit your application by 23 June 2017)
Winter 2017: November – December/January (Please submit your application by 22 September 2017)
- Gallery internships / volunteering will require at least a six-week commitment period.
- Interest applicants over 18 years old are eligible to apply.
- Internship / volunteer programmes are only open to Singaporeans and Permanent Residents. Foreigners with Work Holiday pass or with student visas, and are current studying at local institutions may apply.
- Proficient in Microsoft word, Excel & Powerpoint.
- Possess good communication & time management skills.
- An excellent and responsible team player who enjoys new challenges.
- Able to work independently on tasks assigned; the ability to multitask is essential.
- Please indicate the internship season you are applying for and the duration of your internship. Proposed dates will be subject to approval.
- STPI reserves the right to reject any incomplete application. Please provide us with full documentation as required.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an interview. Successful candidates will be notified within 30 days after the interview.
How to Apply
Please submit the following materials:
1) Completed application form
2) Curriculum vitae
3) A short writeup (not more than 500 words) for the essay question of your choice
4) Letter of recommendation, from an academic or professional referee
5) Academic transcripts
Missed the Internship Application Date?
You may still send us your internship application & necessary stated documents. Your application may be considered depending on availability of internship / volunteer positions.
Please mail your application to:
Singapore Tyler Print Institute
41 Robertson Quay
Or email to [email protected] (not more than 8 MB).